Wednesday, September 24, 2008

you took my breath away...

I never felt nothing in the world lyk tis bfore...
now im missing u and wishing tat u will come back to me...
Girl,you should have stayed but you wouldnt gif me another chance..
With u not around..its so hard to stand alone again in this cold world..
Why did u turn away? im trying hard to hold back..but its a million times harder than u tink..
I will wait 4 you..
because i don't kno what else I can do..
Don't tell me i ran out of time.....
Even if it takes the rest of my life..i will wait 4 u...
its been a long tyme since u called me..
waiting 4 ur call day and night..give me one last chance girl....
how can u walk away..what will it take to make u come back?
baby why can't we juz start over agn..if u gif me a chance..
i will love u rite..but ur saying it won't be enough..
i love u baby dino.....
now,always adn 4ever...(sry took ur sentence,leen mei. hope u don't mind)
i swear from today..i will only love u...and onli u..
BABY.I.LUV.U.
From dhe bottom of my heart..u'll always be first in my heart..
?(LeoNeX lurb BabYdinO)?

No comments: