Monday, June 14, 2010

Last for You.

Yvonne Wong,
This is my last post for you, I'm going to write with normal english.
No Lala words, I just want to be natural for this time.
I admit my English is not really very good, but I tried to learn.
Just for this post, only for you.
I've been thinking a lot lately, and of course. Its about you.
I'm sure what I'm feeling now means nothing to you.
I just want you to know, I really love you. I do.
But I know whatever that i said, You don't even want to care.
I really mean nothing to you anymore?
It just hurts me, to see you gone. For real.
Your not coming back, so I've decided, I'm going to let you go.
Even if it breaks my heart, there's no use waiting for you.
All my friends told me, "Not worth it la."
And even your friends told me, "Just give up."
Should I listen to them? I think I should.
That is why, I'm saying this for the last time.


Girl, You showed me the world.
With you in my arms, I was the happiest boy ever.
With you loving me, I felt like flying.
With you being there for me, I felt safest.
I really don't feel like letting go,
But even myself told me, Its enough.
I don't want to get played by you.
So baby, for the last time,
I Love You. ♥

No comments: